Thursday, April 29, 2010

Burning Bridges - Demo

I am not totally sure as to why, but I thought an update with this would be a good idea. Burning Bridges was a very frigging awesome hardcore band from Albany, New York. They had members of Tripface, Lariat and Blood Has Been Shed and members went on to form End of a Year. They had a few releases after the demo, The Best Revenge and Politics of Dead Friendships. There are three songs on this demo, all of which were rerecorded and released on The Best Revenge and one of which was released AGAIN on the Politics of Dead Friendships release. They were a very fun band to see live, and while I was bummed when they called it quits, I am at least happy that End of a Year came out of it.

DL HERE!!

1 comment:

AJ said...

One of my favorite hardcore bands of all time. They were one of the first out of town bands who I decided to bring to Pittsburgh when I was first getting into booking shows. Scotty J and Hans were always super nice to us 15 and 16 year olds and always made a point to return the favor and would help our band, Drain This Blood, out in Albany. Always thought this band was on the same par as Most Precious Blood without the recognition.